Wednesday, November 10, 2010

In the planning stages of a move...

I have always wanted to move to London UK, and at this rate it looks like my time in Calgary is coming to an end. I will be in London for New Years this year and will be determining if I can make a go of it out there. The wheels are in motion for the next step in my life, and I'm terrified and excited at the same time. I guess its time for me to move on, take the step and let the universe take care of me for a bit here. I need to be in a place where I'm constantly inspired and surrounded by others who want to create. London seems like that place, and I hope I'm right!

I wouldnt end this post without some sort of picture for you so here's a picture of my studio, with the latest drawing in progress..

No comments:

Post a Comment